Last Updated: May 16, 2023
The Half-Orc is a Heritage option for the Human Ancestry. However, unlike a typical Heritage, it grants access to a unique combination of Ancestry Feats: Human Feats, Orc Feats, and a small selection of exclusive Half-Orc Feats. Because it’s a Heritage, you can’t combine the Half-Orc with a Versatile Heritage.
Before selecting Half-Orc as your Heritage, strongly consider whether the Adopted Ancestry feat would suffice. Your Heritage is a major decision point, and you may get better results by taking a Heritage and using Adopted Ancestry to get access to the feats you want.
This article will not address Human Feats or Orc Feats. For details on Human Feats, see our Human Handbook. For details on Orc Feats, see our Orc Handbook.
Table of Contents
RPGBOT uses the color coding scheme which has become common among Pathfinder build handbooks.
- : Bad, useless options, or options which are extremely situational. Nearly never useful.
- : OK options, or useful options that only apply in rare circumstances. Useful sometimes.
- : Good options. Useful often.
- : Fantastic options, often essential to the function of your character. Useful very frequently.
Half-Orc Ancestry Feats
- Monstrous PeacemakerCRB: A situational +1 bonus is not enough for a feat.
- Orc SightCRB: Darkvision is really good.
- Overlooked MastermindCG: Trained in one skill and a situational bonus that will only occasionally matter.