The RPGBOT.Podcast is a thoughtful and sometimes humorous discussion about tabletop RPGs, seeking to help players get the most out of tabletop games by examining game mechanics and related subjects with a deep, analytic focus.
Podcast Episodes and Announcements
- Bring the Attack to Life! dScryb’s Combat Collection w/David Schulman – RPGBOT.News S3E96On this RPGBOT.News, dScryb co-founder David Schulman joins us again to discuss dScryb’s exciting new Combat Collection. We discuss the unique challenges presented by describing attacks and how dScryb has solved them in a way that works for any character.
- Preparing for the Fall of Humanity – Cover- RPGBOT.Podcast S3E95On this RPGBOT.Podcast, we discuss cover in TTRPGs. Frequently under-utilized, cover can be an engaging an impactful part of any combat encounter.
- Pathfinder 2e Remaster Review – The GM Core – RPGBOT.News S3E94On this RPGBOT.News, we look at the new GM Core for Pathfinder 2e. We look at what has and hasn’t changed compared to the PF2 Gamemastery Guide and share our thoughts.
- Public Speaking or Death! Encouraging Roleplay – RPGBOT.Podcast S3E93On this RPGBOT.Podcast, we discuss encouraging roleplay at the table. Play acting, the more social aspect of roleplaying, can be intimidating for players new and old, but both players and DMs can do a few things to help everyone else at the table lean into roleplaying.
- Review: DnD Deck of Many Things – RPGBOT.News S3E92On this RPGBOT.News, we look at the new Deck of Many Things from Wizards of the Coast. We discuss the history of the deck and new incarnation, as well as all the cool stuff you can find in the accompanying card guide and the Book of Many Things.