The RPGBOT.Podcast is a thoughtful and sometimes humorous discussion about tabletop RPGs, seeking to help players get the most out of tabletop games by examining game mechanics and related subjects with a deep, analytic focus.
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and rate us on Spotify or your favorite podcast app. It’s a quick, free way to support the podcast, and helps us reach new listeners.
Podcast Episodes and Announcements
- Producing Actual Play Podcasts with Eric Silver – RPGBOT.Masterclass S3E79Show Notes On this RPGBOT.Masterclass, we talked to Eric Silver, the best DM in podcasting, about producing Actual Play (AP) RPG podcasts. We discuss some of the deep practical and technical aspects of creating, producing, and marketing excellent audio content.
- Cleric Changes: Critiquing OneDnD and Tales of the Valiant Variances – RPGBOT.Podcast S3E78Show Notes On this RPGBOT.Podcast, we do a side-by-side comparison between the updated versions of the 5e cleric being presented by OneDnD (WotC) and by Tales of the Valiant (Kobold Press). Materials Referenced in this Episode
- How to Play Vampire: The Masquerade – Vampire the Masquerade Pt. 4: Questions? Answers… – RPGBOT.Quickstart S3E77On this episode of the RPGBOT.Quickstart, we conclude our 4-ish part series on how to play Vampire: The Masquerade. We sit down with Ash to answer some lingering questions from Randall and Tyler.
- Poison: Making Ingested And Absorbed Toxins In TTRPGs Fun Again – RPGBOT.Podcast S3E76On this episode of the RPGBOT.Podcast, we discuss poison mechanics in TTRPGs. We look at what makes it appealing, why it’s difficult for players, and a few working options for players to enjoy poisons in their games.
- Unearthed Arcana: Players Handbook Playtest #7 – RPGBOT.Podcast S3E75On this episode of the RPGBOT.Podcast, we discuss Unearthed Arcana #7, the latest document in the One DnD playtest. We look at changes to classes, feats, spells, and Weapon Mastery, and discuss what we like and what can be improved.