Pathfinder 2e - The Half-Elf Handbook
Last Updated: August 22nd, 2019
I will use the color coding scheme which has become common among Pathfinder build handbooks.
- Red: Bad, useless options, or options which are extremely situational.
- Orange: OK options, or useful options that only apply in rare circumstances
- Green: Good options.
- Blue: Fantastic options, often essential to the function of your character.
The Half-Elf is a Heritage option for the Human Ancestry. However, unlike a typical Heritage, it grants access to a unique combination of Ancestry Feats: Human Feats, Elf Feats, and a small selection of exclusive Half-Elf Feats.
- Elf Atavism: If you want an Elf Heritage, I'm curious why you're not playing and elf.
- Inspire Imitation: Aid is usually bad because it requires you to spend so much of your action economy for a turn to do it, and the bonus is frustratingly small. This won't address the bonus, but with Inspire Imitation, Cooperative Nature, and Cooperative Soul, you could spend three feats and Aid would be occasionally useful.
- Supernatural Charm: One 1st-spell spell once per day is not good enough for a feat. Take some multiclass archetype feats in a spellcasting class instead.