The Dromaar is Versatile Heritage for characters partially descended from orcs. While the Dromaar has just two Ancestry Feats, they grant access to the Orc’s list of Ancestry Feats, offering a long list of options for Dromaar characters.
Before selecting Dromaar as your Heritage, strongly consider whether the Adopted Ancestry feat would suffice. Your Heritage is a major decision point, and you may get better results by taking a Heritage and using Adopted Ancestry to get access to the feats you want.
This article will not address Orc Feats. For details on Orc Feats, see our Orc Handbook.
The Dromaar is the remastered version of the Half-Orc. The feats are largely the same, with the exception of the Overlooked Mastermind, which has been removed. The heritages themselves are functionally identical in terms of their benefits, but the Dromaar can be applied to any Ancestry.
Table of Contents
RPGBOT uses the color coding scheme which has become common among Pathfinder build handbooks.
- : Bad, useless options, or options which are extremely situational. Nearly never useful.
- : OK options, or useful options that only apply in rare circumstances. Useful sometimes.
- : Good options. Useful often.
- : Fantastic options, often essential to the function of your character. Useful very frequently.
Dromaar Heritage Traits
- : Low-light vision.
- : Excellent feats for any front-line martial character.