On this episode of the RPGBOT.News, we welcome Chelsea “Dot” Steverson, Marketing Director for Kobold Press, to discuss the Black Flag playtest. We discuss Kobold Press’s playtest for their new RPG, codenamed “Project Black Flag”, including the playtest process, the changes which Black Flag is making to 5e, and some exclusive details about the future of Black Flag that you’ll hear from us before anyone else!
Find Ash on StartPlaying.Games.
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and rate us on Spotify or your favorite podcast app. It’s a quick, free way to support the podcast, and helps us reach new listeners.
Materials Referenced in this Episode
- Project Black Flag
- Chelsea “Little Red Dot” Steverson
- Void: A Coriolis Campaign
- Sitch of Fate Podcast (Vampire: The Masquerade)
- RPGBOT.Podcast Episodes
- Copy Left V – Resolution? with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – RPGBOT.Masterclass S3E9
- Copy Left IV – OGL 1.2 with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – RPGBOT.Masterclass S3E7
- Copy Left III – OGL 2.0 and the ORC with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – RPGBOT.Masterclass S3E5
- WoTC’s Open Gaming License with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – Part 2 – RPGBOT.Masterclass S2E100
- WoTC’s Open Gaming License with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – Part 1 – RPGBOT.Masterclass S2E99
- Content from RPGBOT.net
- Other Stuff
Check back soon!