On this RPGBOT.Masterclass, we continue our discussion the Open Gaming License in part 5. Following WotC abandoning the effort to deauthorize OGL 1.0a, we look at the implications of the SRD being added to the Creative Commons, the future of 3rd-party publishing, and the future of the ORC License.
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and rate us on Spotify or your favorite podcast app. It’s a quick, free way to support the podcast, and helps us reach new listeners.
Materials Referenced in this Episode
- Alex Kammer
- Mark Greenberg
- OGL 1.2
- RPGBOT.Podcast Episodes
- Copy Left IV – OGL 1.2 with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – RPGBOT.Masterclass S3E7
- Copy Left III – OGL 2.0 and the ORC with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – RPGBOT.Masterclass S3E5
- WoTC’s Open Gaming License with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – Part 2 – RPGBOT.Masterclass S2E100
- WoTC’s Open Gaming License with Alex Kammer and Mark Greenberg – Part 1 – RPGBOT.Masterclass S2E99
- Alex Kammer (GameholeCon9 and so much more…) – RPGBOT.News S2E69
- Image by ErAnger on Pixabay
- Show Opening: Music by Music_For_Videos from Pixabay
- Show Closing: Music by Lesfm from Pixabay
Check back soon!