On this episode of the RPGBOT.Podcast, we discuss roleplaying in combat. Play acting and character development frequently halt when initiative is rolled, which means losing a huge opportunity to roleplay. We discuss ways to make characters and creatures feel alive and interesting while you’re rolling dice and tossing fireballs.
Materials Referenced in this Episode
- RPGBOT.Podcast Episodes
- Descriptions Masterclass Part I with dScryb’s Alex Gray – RPGBOT.Podcast S2E76
- Descriptions Part II with Alex Gray – RPGBOT.Masterclass S2E91
- Playing Martial Characters – RPGBOT.Podcast S2E96
- GMing for Martial Characters – RPGBOT.Podcast S2E98
- Movement – RPGBOT.Podcast S2E41
- RPGBOT.podcast Episode 3 – Metacurrencies in Tabletop RPGs
- How to Defend Your Lair with Keith Ammann – RPGBOT.Masterclass S2E95
- RPGBOT.News – MOAR The Monsters Know What They’re Doing with Keith Ammann
- Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen – RPGBOT.News S2E97
- RPGBOT.Podcast Episode 9 – Death
- Content From RPGBOT.Net
- Other Stuff
Check back soon!