Last Updated: July 4, 2023
On this episode of the RPGBOT.Quickstart, we discuss the basics of Vampire: The Masquerade. Ash walks us through the basic mechanics and how the game works so that you’re ready to bite into the game.
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and rate us on Spotify or your favorite podcast app. It’s a quick, free way to support the podcast, and helps us reach new listeners.
- Vampire requiem is not an edition of vtm; it is a separate game
- There were actually five editions
- First edition was 1991-1992 and is barely remembered
- Second edition is what people think about when they are talking about old world of darkness and lasted from 92-98
- Revised edition was from 1998-2004 and saw the end of the canon meta narrative and temporary discontinuation of vtm
- 20th anniversary edition brought it back in 2011 and that brings us to the current fifth edition